1.Please note that TCT naturally respects legislated cooling off periods but is not required to provide you with one for services acquired on our premises (permanent or temporary) although it will then consider requests to cancel within 5 days of this contract being signed.
A Cancellation will be considered, but not guaranteed, at the sole discretion of TCT and must be received by email to email@example.com. If we receive your Cancellation Notice on or before the 5th Calendar Day from the date of agreeing to these Terms and Conditions AND no Experience which entailcoaching sessions have been booked and/or taken, you will receive a full refund of Tuition Fees paid, should we approve your request. If you fail to attend the Experience(s) as scheduled without our prior written consent you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Tuition Fees. You further note that where there are multiple elements to be provided within an Experience, that you are unable to cancel any individual aspect of the Experience or seek partial refunds.
2. If your cancellation notice is approved as set out in clause 12 your refund will be processed within 30days.
3. Save as set out above, cancellation or termination of this agreement shall be without prejudice to any rights which have accrued prior to such date. The rights and obligations contained in clauses 8 and 9 shall survive any termination or cancellation.
4. Where applicable re-sits of all Experience are subject to availability.
5. TCT reserves the right to place all outstanding and overdue accounts to a debt collection agency.
6. If you fail to attend the Experience as scheduled without our prior written consent, you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Tuition Fees.